- Legal marriage in Australia and its Territories
- Renewal of Vows
- Celebrations of Life (Funerals)
- Master of Ceremonies Events
My ceremonies include:
- Free, no-obligation meeting to decide if you wish to engage my services
- Full initial consultation and follow-up meetings, emails and phone calls at no extra cost
- Individually designed wedding program with regard to your ceremonial needs and suggestions
- Inclusion of extra cultural or religious rites
- Full rehearsal before the ceremony
- Provision of go-anywhere sound system for up to 300 people
- Back-up music for your wedding if needed
- All legals included with commemorative wedding certificate
- No-cost travel to all areas in Melbourne and country areas by arrangement
Value for your Money Service Costs:
The day of your marriage is such a special day – it’s one of those times when quality comes first: you want the finest dress, the best flower arrangements, an ideal location, great transport, a well-managed reception with great food and a beautiful place for your honeymoon. Likewise, your celebrant should be rated as the best that you can afford along with everything else. Your choice of celebrant may be one of the most important decisions that you will make in the planning stages of your marriage.
Ideally, you would want someone who is in touch with you, your family and guests throughout the ceremony – someone with experience to bring out the best in everyone and conduct the ceremony in the style of your choosing. And finally, someone who is totally committed to give you full dedication on the journey – from consultation, to drafting the ceremony, to fine tuning, to rehearsal and finally, conducting the ceremony in a pleasing manner and completing the marriage legal formalities.
My service includes time invested in consultations (phone calls, emails and face-to-face visits), writing the ceremony script and organising other ceremonial requirements, preparation of music for the ceremony, travel outside the normal working area, rehearsals and lodgement of legal documents with the Registry. My rates are a little more than what you would pay for a registry office wedding and you will not be limited by the number of guests at your event. This represents real value for money and you get a personalised service with extra services at no extra cost. In most cases, your wedding cake will cost more than what I charge for a full wedding service.
Other events can be quoted at the time of consultation.
To discuss your needs, with no obligation, go to the contact page or make an appointment.